IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @MurriONot sure why no access to your shares. If you have...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Hi @MurriO

Not sure why no access to your shares. If you have decided to not use US Computershare you have all necessary documents to transfer now to your preferred broker. If you intend using US Computershare, Incannex provided a pathway to email your PIN Account Access Code if you need to access earlier. Pin Codes mail should begin to be received early next week (30 days)

Myself, along with many shareholders have now transferred and have access. My US Account is showing both shares and options. Not showing unsettled 17th November parcels. Regardless IMO to sell now with PSI-GAD results phase 2 due soon and in depth medical reporting journalist team streaming world wide delving into our Monarch trials, PSI, therapy and future mental health impact airing next month might not be a smart move. Add to this Clarion news now imminent and 675A and PSI opened IND applications why not wait and let the BOD do their thing. Buying on market ??, you have your global account now ?? go for it. I have.

Agree with you, there has been some teething problems but you have the tools and avenues to access your holdings now.

GL @MurriO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.