IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Nasdaq listing, 1 Year on., page-3

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey Tomaree,

I don't think any posters will be able to give you any positive feedback regarding the NASDAQ listing at this point in time.

>> The benefits of the NASDAQ listing are yet to be realised.
    >> I do check the NASDAQ prices, but mainly the volumes.
    >> The NASDAQ prices (from my research) will not lead the way until the Liquidity on the NASDAQ becomes more substantial.

>> BTW Joel did mention the NASDAQ Listing in the AGM Report from the CEO last November.

"The Nasdaq listing of IXHL American depositary shares in February represented a great deal of work during the SEC approval process to list a foreign company onto a stock exchange in the United States. Whilst trading volumes on Nasdaq are currently less than on the ASX, we potentially foresee a time whereby this situation is reversed as we continually work hard to grow our presence to the investor community in the United States."
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ihl.asx-3A608385/

I can appreciate your unhappiness to date with the NASDAQ Listing.

Down the track sometime...........I do look forward to the BOD utilising the NASDAQ Listing to IPO anyone of our 28 development projects.
    then Joel's ambition .....
    "Whilst trading volumes on Nasdaq are currently less than on the ASX, we potentially foresee a time whereby this situation is reversed"
    .....may one day come to fruition.

Good luck @Tomaree rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.