nasdaq listing can be a furphy

1. 880 Posts.
    There has been a bit of discussion on this thread over the last little while about the possibility of a NASDAQ dual listing, and Rogers' failure to engage with this issue when put to him by a shareholder.

If I were a PRR shareholder - which I am not - I would not be too worked up about this issue at this time.

Consider the following:

1) PRR has limited cash resources and there is a cost to setting up and maintaining a NASDAQ listing. Question what level of listing they would go for in any event.

2) There have been Aussie biotech CEOs before who have said "The Aussie market doesn't appreciate my story. I'm going to take this to NASDAQ and my share price will double". I'm thinking of Gavin Rezos. Sadly it ain't that easy. You have to fight for every investor in the USA just like in Australia.

3) Better in my view to wait until Rogers KNOWS that he has hooked a couple of significant investors who are only able to buy in to a placement on the condition that a US listing is being pursued. Then it will be money well spent. Beforehand, could be a waste of precious resources.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.