IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

I am bewildered that some holders of this stock were willing to...

1. 55 Posts.
    I am bewildered that some holders of this stock were willing to part with their stock today after one days trading or lack thereof on the NASDAQ considering that the bidding price was 10c above our trading price here... eventually there will be a price agreed on between bnym and investors in the US and thankfully i think that that price wasnt equal to or less than the price here, its like some people would be happy for them to set the price much lower just so they could see some trading taking place even if it was to their own demise. There has been a blanket ban on prima promo over there until yesterday so obviously theyll need a little time to accurately or at least loosely estimate what they are willing to pay for this stock, seriously people put yourself in their shoes and give them at least more than one day to negotiate a fair price.. I'm just gratefull that the starting price so far seems to be at a decent premium to what people are prepared to pay here at the moment. And so once again the greedy hand over to the patient... Holding mine close. G.L to those with open eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.