IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

I have been following the threads over the past few days. IMO...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been following the threads over the past few days. IMO anything could have happened with the listing on the NASDAQ on Monday. My guess is that some punters have got their fingers burnt with the anticipation that there were quick bucks to be made with a few day trades. Just an opinion of course but as a long termer I see the NASDAQ listing as just another tick for PRR. We still have a way to go but no doubt in due course the yanks will take a very good look at this stock and after some research may just join in the party.

Meanwhile we will see all the usual games being played with this stock. Accumulators trying to get cheap shares, day traders trying to make some quick bucks and on it goes.

I will just be travelling along holding my piece of the action for future rewards.

Could not even be bothered with making a comment on the RR thread earlier as I did not want to waste my breath.

For PRR long termers just keep the faith. There will be a few moves IMO in the very near term for some tree shaking to try and get hold of your shares.

All the trading over the past months to build up shares for NASDAQ traders has not been done to waste money. Good times will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.351M 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16911 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 154170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.