IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Nasdaq Listing - IMU

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4802
    IMU NASDAQ LISTING

Paul Hopper has now spoken quite openly about a Nasdaq listing for IMU. The most recent being the Road Shows in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.

Taking a quote from @**eyBabe ...
    "Paul Hopper stated saliently that it would happen down the track. It was just a matter of time/timing and it would happen most likely when we had some kind of catalyst or important licensing agreement of note hinge off."

So it seems that it is not just something IMU is thinking about, its something that they are 'actively' preparing for ... at the appropriate time.

This of course will stir mixed feelings from the IMU HC team, so I thought it may be time to run a separate thread, just devoted to this development.
    I know we have many, many posters that have held ASX listed companies, that have listed in the US, and I am sure they have experiences that would be valuable to all, if shared on a thread like this.

It is clear to me, that the recent promo run in the US was part of the IMU prep, prior to this listing.
    Probably most pleasing to hear is that they will WAIT until they have serious, market-moving news; so they have something to 'shout out' to the US investors. IMO this is the smart way to do it.

Anyway, enough from me, let's hear some focused debate looking at both the positive and negative outcomes we may see.
    And please, back up you argument with something substantial, or using info from your recent experience in this area.

As always, do your own research. Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.