IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi GregNZ, of course you are right in that it is just...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi GregNZ, of course you are right in that it is just hypotheticals based on a lot of ifs being thrown around. However reading all the material of the past from Prima and analyst research on the company the figures that I used as hypotheticals incredibly turn out pretty well in line with the analyst assessment of PRRs potential. I subscribe to ASCI and due to copyright cannot provide the specifics of their assessment but my observations from info from all sources is that if all the key milestones are met successfully there is a view that $4+ is achievable.

However, as you rightly point out there are risks to success and the next 18months or so should tell us whether risk is inclined towards success or otherwise. Prima has put in over 10 years of work into this and we are now in the countdown at the business end of proceedings. Only the trials and the FDA can determine the final success or otherwise. In the meantime I expect the usual volatility but the sp trend is currently heading in the right direction. Care always needed with this type of stock but currently the momentum appears to be with us.

Just my opinions/observations and I believe in diversifying my capital and not risk all or too much on any one stock.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.