IMM 1.69% 30.0¢ immutep limited

nasdaq listing, page-3

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Its a good weekend following a good friday - so allow me to indulge: went for my morning run and got thinking about Facebook and its 50Billion valuation due to GS deciding to place some shares privately at a certain price point.

I guess the Nasdaq listing would also result in more analysts tracking this stock. so if for now we have asci or some other online stockpicker giving PRR say a $1 or $2 target - the game could change with some credible analysts coming on board.. and having tracked DNDN, giving PRR a higher valuation? maybe some private backers would want in.. maybe some other investment banks would want in.. maybe a report by a really reputable US based analyst would be enough to drive the stock up like no aussie based one has been able to.. also, maybe aussie investors just dont have the funds to give this stock a re-rate yet..

and another poster had correctly identified how although we may list on the Nasdaq and benefit from the resulting advantages - we would need to clear additional hoops to qualify for many funds having to invest in us if they track certain biotech stocks and have to compulsorily invest in a specific index... qualifying for such an index in itself would cause a flood of new funding.. but i guess thats not at the concern management have right now... why follow the common track when we are confident of having a game changer.

plenty of weird stocks have gone up in multiples based on US investors chasing the next big thing.. and considering the US market may be peaking for now, we may be the few game left to chase... so timing is great too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $54.79K 183.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 53726 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 109891 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.