IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

abdm:You have not attracted "enemies", you have simply...

1. 664 Posts.
    abdm:

You have not attracted "enemies", you have simply stimulated some to speak out and point out the total lack of substance in your view of medical science, which you appear to have formulated from a combination of anecdotes and conspiracy theories about government, big-pharma and those purveyors of toxic treatments, doctors.

I see regularly in my practice people alive and disease free from previously untreatable lethal disease due to the application of such "highly toxic" treatments. I suspect they may hold a different viewpoint to yours on such remedies.

Throwing examples of bad practice and corruption by pharma and doctors does not invalidate the entire practice of orthodox medicine.

Remember that medicine is still today predominantly an art which seeks (and very frequently gains) validation from scientific method. Treatments that don't work are discarded, and new treatments embraced when they are shown to work.

If many touted "alternative remedies" could be shown to work better than placebo they would be "alternative" no more, and no doubt be subject to scorn by people such as yourself.

Your reply to muppet and jn is again a collection of anecdote about corruption in government and pharma, and ahighly opinionated viewpoint on depression supported by one example which is a personal anecdote, the relevance of which entirely escapes me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.