IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

abdmI can see that you are an intelligent person. Why not use...

1. 117 Posts.
    abdm

I can see that you are an intelligent person. Why not use that intelligence your were gifted with to be a little more open minded to the possibility of flaws in the usual conspiracist stroke alternative therapy views. You will always be able to find evidence for a preconception...people in government will be corrupt, some people using alternative medicines will be cured (or appear to be)....these individual observations do not however "prove" anything UNLESS it's something you want to believe.

Please be aware that the attacks against anti-depressive medication are offensive to some. I probably wouldn't be typing this is it wasn't for paroxetine. Suffering from progressively deteriorating panic anxiety and mild depression I went through the usual cognitive behavioural therapies and even tried meditation etc because I had concerns about taking pills (to some extent misinformed by "popular" opinion and media). After 6 months of suffering and nearing an ultimate decision I sought medication and it was like a miracle cure. I now know what it is to feel normal and have felt so now for many years!

Now think for a moment what would happen if I and many others in similar or more serious states were denied swift access to such medications because of conspiracist outcries about the dispensing of medication. If your attitude delayed the appropriate presciption to just one person... have you ever considered the unnecessary deaths your view might lead to? Yes there may be the occasional innappropriate prescription, but have you ever considered the thousands of lives saved and the flow on effect of that to family and friends?

I mentioned the lack of unity of purpose in the real world in government and the corporate world as being a major flaw in conspiracy theories. Your views and that of your cheer squad has caused me to have a rethink on this point -at least the first bit about unity of purpose. Perhaps there is one global "group" where there is sufficent unity of purpose to perpetrate a true global conspiracy.... and that would be conspiracists and alternative medicine advocates - you may in fact be the very thing you fear!

BTW I think Nasdaq listing would be good :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.