IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq listing, page-40

1. 436 Posts.
    GOOD! GOD!

there's some seriously bad juju on this thread

abdm - I've been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and they've mostly contained some excellent research but the drivel you've supplied on this forum is absolute nonsense!

I'm assuming by your appeal to jn (I think) not to vote labour again that you yourself are a coalition voter?

Can I also assume that you suspect this government to be absolutely incompetent and should be thrown out?

Well assuming i can accept those things let me ask....How can the same government that you regard as being SO incompetent that they couldn't run a chook raffle be behind (and in cahoots with) one of the greatest conspiracies IN THE WORLD stretching back 117 years to supress the availability of efficacious therapies to the mass public?

How can a government SO incompetent, SO UNIMAGINABLY INCOMPETENT (in the eyes of most right wing voters) be also involved in the other "MASSIVE CONSPIRACY" that is global warming?

how can you think they're basically morons, and yet still think they're capable of genius misdirection on a GLOBAL SCALE?

Do you people even understand how IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT it would be to actually run those two conspiracies and keeping it all under wraps?
    To believe those things is exactly as ridiculous (EXACTLY AS RIDICULOUS!!!) as to believe that the moon landing were faked (god i hope you don't believe the moon landing was faked!)

do not make the mistake of thinking that YOUR (highly improbably) conspiracy theory is correct while other (equally highly improbable) conspiracy theories are the work of loons. THEY'RE ALL THE WORK OF LOONS!!!!

Also, in your reply to rsvr,

"A first year medical student can only recite what they've memorized from their outdated journals imo."

let me get this straight - you're happy to ignore medical journals that are the work of tens of thousands of dedicated researchers all working independently (OR ARE THEY??? maybe they're communicating over HAM radio cos they know we don't scan those frequencies anymore... hhooo hoooo! they are DIABOLICAL!) but are more than happy to accept that these

"World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17 by G. Edward Griffin

Cancer Wars: How Politics Shapes What We Know and Don't Know About Cancer by Robert N. Proctor "

are spot on and reveal the REAL TRUTH??? I don't get it! - how is it that you've managed not to be bamboozled by medical journals but all of us other fools have? Could it possibly be the other way around?

Could it be that these medical journals that are scientific, verifiable, EXPERIMENTALLY REPEATABLE (this is a critical point, a team in Spain should be able to repeat the results reported by a team in America) are actually correct and that the conspiracy theories of G. Edward Griffin (whose opinions include that Noah's Ark exists somewhere in Turkey) are...well...wrong?

"Point taken. Try to manufacture or supply a certain innocent group B vitamin and you'll land yourself in big trouble... It spells out my whole point really doesn't it?"

NO! this doesn't prove anything! Your omission of a conclusion doesn't prove a thing!
    Let's agree that, yes, making and selling your own bathtub moonshine Vitamin B17 is illegal......AND? what's your point? that this is irrefutable evidence of a massive conspiracy?

Could it be that this is actually keeping us all SAFE because it's a bad idea to just let people make their own drugs and sell them at farmers markets?

FAR OUT!! why is the most obvious answer not occurring to you??? GAH! so frustrating!!!!!

seriously dude,

YOU

SOUND

RIDICULOUS!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.