IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

hey Gcadenaz,while most of you on this thread are simply...

1. 14 Posts.
    hey Gcadenaz,

while most of you on this thread are simply attacking each others to prove who is right, who is wrong, who is more educated, 'well iam a doctor, well i m surgeon bla bla ..
    is there anyone that pointed out that you are so consumed by your own ego that you simply missed the point..?
    People need to talk more about what they experienced, not what they heard or read about. who cares who you ll blame for this and that when in the first place you are the one acting.

My belief is that cancer is a man made product emerging when enough stress from your lifestyle,guilt from your behaviour meet with a poor processed food full of antibiotics pesticides, chemicals and hormones and of course awesome drinks such as all those soda crap and tap water.

money industry ll certenly not cure you as you become so dependant that you think a doctor ll save you from within?? all science can cure is the symptom but the cause is deeper you need a bigger picture. (im talkin specifically about cancer here) go for a 30 day fasting period and give yourself the oportunity to clean your body and take some time with yourself, you ll be surprise what cancer really is.ooops sorry not really popular is it? scarry maybe? it has to do somth with a sect if its free isnt it?? lol time to get educated in a different box that the one provided by governments. study carrear wedding childrens dog swiming pool nice house 4 wheel drive is over , materialisme is exponancially destructive and its just the extend or reflexion of what is takin place within your ego based mind.
    sorry too much at once for most of the ones that just trained their mind all their life to think in a pre fed way.. peace . compassion. may everybody be happy and start to get responsible for their life.
    i think money is a type of energy and i need some of this as i m travelling arround the world .no nice hostels simple life style but got what you learn out of your society is priceless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $562.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $829.9K 2.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 154417 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 192611 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.