IMM 1.59% 31.0¢ immutep limited

packieWhen you've actually got yourself into some responsibility...

1. 18,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    packie

When you've actually got yourself into some responsibility and maybe a child of yours who has been a meditation, alternative, diet-conscious etc.etc. person (but also hard-working), then - maybe - people will listen to your opinions.

I've got a daughter, who, admittedly has lived a high-stress livestyle, but loves what she's doing (musician), has a family, is slim, does Yoga, into healthfoods almost total vegetarian (she eats fish; organic salmon), lots of alternative treatments, meditation - and the bad news which hit me at Easter was, she has had an operation for breast cancer. It could not have happened to a more unlikely person - nor is there any cancer in any of either my or her father's family. However she lives and works in a large population centre (over 10 million people), so environmental factors, over which we have little control, cannot be ruled out; however the jury is still out on what causes cancer and it has probably been with mankind from the beginning under different names.

So, sorry, you need to have another think, and I am hoping that companies like PRR will come up with a product which targets and gets rid of those nasty cancer cells - soon, as we are all under attack and cancer seems to select its victims totally at random.

Think before you post, please

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.