IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq listing

1. 39 Posts.
    Before everyone get upset at what I'm going to say I have a fairly substantial stake in PRR.

However, what I'm going to say is I'm not sure that the Nasdaq listing will bring that much of a benefit at present to the Share price. With our dollar so high and the share ratio being thirty to one I can't see any real benefit until the phase 3 testing is complete.

Just say our share price stays at 20 cents at the time of listing. That means the listing price on the Nasdaq would be say 20 cents * 30 = 6.00 plus the currency exchange rate at present say 1.08 that would mean they are going to list at approximately $6.48. (I'm not sure that they will take into account the exchange rate. Could someone please confirm.)

I know the American people may not see it this way and I hope they don't. What they will do is give Prima a lot more exposure and they definitely drive the price up when the phase 3 testing is successful . But it hasn't completed testing, and are they prepared to risk lots of cash.

Anyway it won't matter to me as I'm keeping my shares in my draw until phase 111 testing is complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.