IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Thanks V.I'm a long termer but its hard not to feel deceived by...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Thanks V.
    I'm a long termer but its hard not to feel deceived by the announcements, or lack of, relating to the nasdaq over the last year. I have no doubt management have their heart in the right place but they too must do their research when it comes to sharing announcements with us punters. People would have invested and potentially lost thousands based on the various misleading statements that have come out from Prima. We want to see this company succeed and we are willing to risk our hard earned to see that happen. Prima rely on people like us , especially in the early days before the big investors come along and it seems to me that we have been fed poorly researched information from PRR riddled with suggestive words that most of us took to on their face value.
    I hope any future speculation about results, timing and earnings get waaaaay more research done on them than what they have dished out on the NASDAQ listing.
    I hope I'll simply laugh about this post in a year or 2 but until then I hope PRR remember that its not their money being lost due to unrealised predictions, its ours. :(.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 319519 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 47394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.