IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi there, I am new to HC, I have been reading the posts over the...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi there, I am new to HC, I have been reading the posts over the last few days and I cant see how the N listing has been a 'flop'. I think the N listing was priced in already in the last couple of weeks. The adverse affect is only for the those who thought the price would open up here at 30c + and when it didnt, got cold feet and dumped them. I think there are few people happy to pick these up at this price now.

The fact there is thin trading there means either the people are still finding out/learning about PRR, or are not silly enough to buy at $12.

Im sure they do their research like we would. Why would they pay high price right now, when it can be aquired on ASX for 22.5-25c in last few days.

Its like if Apple listed on the ASX, would Aussies be silly enough to rush out and buy them on our exchange for $800 a piece, when we could get them direct from US for $600?

The mm are obviously testing the higer price, but this was always going to be a rocky ride in the first few weeks.

As most people agree, a few positive results in relation to testing or sales in Dubai should see it help move the price northward.

Anyway good luck to all holders.........ST and LT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.