AVH 1.66% $2.96 avita medical inc.

I'm interested how you can be so confident about the "Avita does...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I'm interested how you can be so confident about the "Avita does nots" given the buying on OTC over the last 3 months and then to suggest that Avita is a small unknown company. Have you looked at some of the market capitalisation figures on NASDAQ Global Market - where they would probably fit? As for the workload involved in the NASDAQ listing, I'm pretty confident that Michael Perry and his team have the bandwidth to take that one on and I'm also sure they have not been sitting on their hands for the last 6 months.

On a more general note, I'm amazed at the issues that get raised as negatives for Avita because most of them are not significant hurdles to an investment now. The adoption of a generic medical device involves a fundamentally different set of issues to a generic pharmaceutical, and just to indulge you all, the original patent holder is also able to create a generic product just like anyone else who wants to take it on. Another one, the idea that Avita was only ever a cosmetic solution is laughable if you actually understand burns treatment issues, the Bali bombing heritage of Recell and the clinical evidence that went into the FDA approval process. The suggestion that you can tell the severity of a burn by looking at the picture as if these people are only as good as a politician's PR firm is also laughable. It is clear that some of this commentary comes from a lack DYOR, others with a more specific price related agenda and still others take pleasure in stirring the pot. All I have concluded is that the product solves a series of current and likely future real-world medical problems, the data supports it and the management team have the wherewithal to take it forward. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.