BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thank you for your kind words @robsmark, I would say that I know...

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Thank you for your kind words @robsmark, I would say that I know a little bit about options trading, but I do have a deeper interest in macro analysis.

And yes, if BRN takes the trajectory many here want (and believe to be quite to very probable), then the NDAQ is the logical outcome. But that won't be happening for a little while for reasons which have already been outlined.

If what BRN management are telling us, is in fact the truth, and I have no reason to doubt that, then I think many here with their jets burning hot for an NDAQ listing may be pleasantly surprised at what can happen on the ASX.

On the BOTS (once more) the critters who play the mind games and try at engendering fear over long periods of time with their incessant BS, are generally not options traders IMO. Options are time sensitive and have a life/periodicity, and you implement under certain market conditions which are usually subject to change from time to time.

Whereas with the high frequency business, the game is always on, so that's about all I can say about it, but it helps to know who your enemy really is. And as for "shorting", it is not quite the lay down mesere some might have thought, it is definitely risky - and I haven't even said a word about "naked puts".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.