CYP 2.44% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

nasdaq,OTC

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    For some time now i have been asking the company (via hc) to dual list in the US!!!

I suspect they will now have to, very exciting.

With US instos brought onto the register Im sure itll be (nasdaq/OTC) a requirement for their clients to invest to make it easy.

Cynata has just returned home to the US from whence the IP derived and has now been given the official US insto due diligence tick! This is outstanding news and a big well done to the Team..not an easy task.. i reckon they must have jumped thru extraordinary due diligence hoops to achieve this...but it is now done.

The instos have serious skin in the game and obviously appreciate the value of our IP....

I have been involved with many start ups but this one is the start up of the century...

clearly there will be a small delay maybe a week or so before the US buying starts...hopefully we will also see a highly detailed and money backed US research report in the not too distant future along the lines of the roberts report.

dyor own research especially re the long dated 5 year warrants which seems standard practice for this sort of micro cap insto backed US deal where the backers want the deal big tme...

youd have to be nuts not to be topping up now.a short time will tell i suspect...!

yeehaaaa!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $36.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $19.42K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8208 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 9829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.