PLL 3.33% 14.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

NASDAQ- PLL Share Price Live Thread, page-562

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Mate, it takes all kinds. I don’t have the stomach to be a day trader. I invest for the mid to long term, and usually do a lot of reading and research before pulling the trigger. I don’t have the same money to play with as many others do, so it pays to be comfortable and interested with where the company plans to be and with how they go about getting there.

I was lucky enough to get into PLL with a holding averaging 13.3 cents per share - so it’s happy days for me recently, but I would not dream of selling. I am in love with the story and know it has a long way to run. I also hold ABR which has an even better story to tell, and I hold SYA and REE because I’m hoping they have similar stories in them to tell.

I have held stocks that turned out to be dogs: IBAT, and
    stocks that seemed to be going nowhere and once I left them they took off like FYI is doing now. You can’t win em all! There’s only so much money I have to invest, and there are no guarantees.

No one on here should be giving you financial advice,
    but a little general advice from me is that if you believe in the story and see that there is room to grow, then where you choose to put your money is your prerogative- just be comfortable with your decisions once you’ve made them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $59.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $83.30K 575.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 771242 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 61089 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.