IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq rocket, page-11

1. 7,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Too true that Ray, all the hype by those sprouting it should be on ignore plain and simple. The Nas listing was just that as previously mentioned, just another step forward or another tick. Thats why the sp went up a little but the chart told the true picture, and now it and the longs have to suffer the sp decline as they who wanted or expected the quick buck sell out, discontinue posting and lower the ramping. All Makes sense doesn't it?
    Ray your opinion trounces the majority in here mate, you are 1 of only a handful i have as a favourite because you see it how it is and say it how it is, which is what i believe in. Any ta understanding you want just ask me mate, I'm more than willing to help you because you have a brain that works lol.
    Now ppl are talking about phase results, so ive asked neil for confirmation but from memory phase results aren't due and are not due for a long time, this is a trick the rampers are trying to support the sp and the chart tells us where its going. The chart proved right once again with a dark cloud and i don't care what announcement comes out because an announcement will not change the trend, it may give a spike on ppl whoi have no idea and then the sp will come back to where it was as shown right now after the listing.
    The chart will show whats coming, before the announcement of any sort and the chart right now says there is no news coming, so newbies ramping prr looking for a rise, pull ya head in and learn something from thos eof us who have been around, when will they listen and im not singling anyone out.
    There is probably at least 2 months before we see a trend here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.