IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

nasdaq rocket, page-20

1. 664 Posts.
    peace: "I can proudly say that i was one of the few that said the NASDAQ listing would have very little if any effect on the share price in the near term increased valuations of the company would come from progress of the lead candidate NOT from simply listing the company on a foreign exchange.

But I'm sure i got plenty of harsh words in the past & told that "i had no idea the rocket is coming $1 + toot toot" "

That makes two of us - and harsh words aplenty were fired in my direction too!

Re the comment about "If someone has $10K or $20k invested it may not seem much to some but to the individuals concerned it may represent a lot of their hard earned.." - anyone exposing a major amount of their investment funds into a highly speculative stock such as a research biotech waiting for PIII results has an investment strategy fraught with serious danger. I don't think a significant chunk of the portfolio will be held by such investors.

Most investors I suspect have this in the spec portion of their portfolio, and as such will not be overexposed to this stock, and happy to sit and wait. I suspect this accounts for much of the stability it's shown over the last few months (N spike excepted)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.