IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

nasdaq sp, page-17

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi JAG0001....my appologies as I probably didn't word my post very well. I'll try and explain:

I may have missunderstood the previuos poster about the market cap and the value of the NASDAQ PBMD SP. I read it as they were suggesting that if there are 100 Mil PBMD at $9.00 then it equated to a market cap of $900 Mil. What I was eluding to was that whatever the price is on the NASDAQ then it should be calculated back by the ratio 1:30 and that price is the value per share used to multiply 1 bil by to obtain the actual market cap (assuming the ASX follows the NASDAQ)

"Secondly you talk of demand increasing by certain percentages and seem to suggest it has the same percentage effect on the SP. That makes no sense. "

What I was trying to say is that if the demand on the NASDAQ was such that the PBMD sp increased by 234%, not that demand increased by 234%.

"And you talk about it being more likely that the ASX will triple a share from 30c to $1 than the NASDAQ tripling a share from $9 to $30. (Even if all the increase was being driven by one market) there's no logical reason why it would be more likely that the one with the lower SP would do it."

I must confess I do not know how the Americans trade but from my viewpoint I was talking about supply and demand and the two SP's (PBMD & PRR)

I was suggesting that for me ( and probably some mum and dad investors) I would be happy to say buy 2000 shares at 30 cents ($600) than pay $18,000 for 2000 PBMD shares. Hence I believe that demand of PRR at this lower "entry price" will push up the ASX sp (much like 50 bot shares can change the ASX sp, as we have observed).

Some one mentioned that the Americans are more than happy to trade $20 shares in large amounts of money, but I just thought that there would be more movement on the ASX that would drive the ASX sp due to the lower entry point.

Either way...I believe the demand on both markets will see PRR sp take off

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.