UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

nasdaq tonight, page-8

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Mate, you have clearly fallen in love with this stock and I'm fairly sure one of the golden rules is do not get emotionally involved. I think it is important to be passionate about stocks you are investing in but when you start becoming irrational then you know there is a problem.

Blaming Alan is laughable. He is responsible for getting us to this stage. All the down-rampers gloss over the many achievements (which according to them, the product did on it's own) and when something doesn't go their way, throw tantrums.

There are many stocks with brilliant products, that didn't have strong management to help achieve that potential. One example of a stock I hold was Clinical Cell Culture which is now known as Avita (another we have in common, writer :). This is Aussie invention by the former Australian of the Year, Fiona Wood to help burns victims with their 'spray-on skin.' The share price has languished over the years but looks to be on the come-up.

I have been in UNS for around 4 years but I don't invest amounts where it becomes 'uncomfortable' financially if things don't go my way. I think this may have occurred with Suresh.

All the people bagging the so-called 'rampers' I think, are IMO short-term traders who bought at a high price ie. say around $1 but are not following their role and holding the stock longer than they usually would (being an investor) to recoup their losses. These people are the ones complaining.

Dino, writer, sky, boost etc aren't whinging because they have a long-term view of the stock ie. they are 'investors' and are thus willing to ride out the dips for the huge potential gains that could be there for those that are willing to wait.

I'm all for opposing viewpoints but man there is a lot of garbage being posted atm IMO.

This is what always happens as alluded by writer when announcements are delayed. The naysayers come out of the woodwork to get cheap stock.

I admit before the industrialisation agreement came through some of the negative posts had me second guessing but posts from the long-termers reassured me. So don't let these 'hiccups' distract you from the bigger picture mate.

Hold on Suresh and IMO you will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.