ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

As an example, Here is a seeking alpha article speculating on an...

1. 158 Posts.
    As an example, Here is a seeking alpha article speculating on an acquisition fit between Johnson & Johnson and Acadia, noting their market cap move, and a corresponding potential sales estimate move from originally 300 million to 2 Billion.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1846372-should-johnson-johnson-bet-on-an-antipsychotic-acquisition

Prana's potential sales estimate dwarfs this, and is disease modifying, so to say we could have a similar move is a complete understatement. Prana's move up should put Acadia's to shame.

As PBT434 advances, the comparison of competing in the same two largets markets (20 Billion & 4 Billion), but Prana on the disease-modifying front will be hard to overlook.
    After the recent mouse study - what will be just one of the off-label possibilities for PBT2 - normal age-related neurodegeneration.

I shake my head as if this is a fairy tail, and 3 weeks to 3 months seems mighty short to have a part of it.

If they are saying this stuff about Acadia and looking at their market cap - what will they soon be saying of Prana, as the sales estimates become real, and even the first of those estimates will be much, much higher than the greatest estimate so far discussed for Acadia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.021K 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 23398919 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 132896552 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.