IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

During this quiet period I had the time to mull over recent...

1. 58 Posts.
    During this quiet period I had the time to mull over recent announcements and would like cmments on the following. The good oil is that the NASDAQ listing for PMDM, that's the NASDAQ ticker allocated for PRR, will be early in January, ie the next three weeks so consider:

Comments on Prima Biomed Investor Update 2 December 2010
    On page 2 beside the photo of the new Chairman Lucy Turnbull the following paragraph in the article on Prima to list on NASDAQ sticks out.
    Post the NASDAQ listing it is anticipated that there will be one NASDAQ share for every 30 Prima ASX-listed shares. The listing will be a Level II ADR compliance listing, and is being managed by Bank of New York Mellon and US broking house National Securities Corporation.
    Theory: Assume a minimum listing price on NASDAQ of $US 5.00 with a premium of $US 2.50 making the shares to be offered at listing on NASDAQ $US 7.50 per share.
    Assume raising of $US 37.5 million then you will have five million ADRs of Prima on NASDAQ. If we are talking about 30 prima shares per one ADR then the share price of Prima will be $0.25 cents when they go onto NASDAQ in a couple of weeks.
    Doesnt take a Rocket Scientist to work out these numbers and come up with the share price of $0.25 cents for Prima Bio Med before they go to list the ADRs on NASDAQ.

Would appreciate any comments. Have a happy new year everybody, it's been a pleasure posting in 2010.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.