IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

As the Nasdaq listing looms large and clear, expect it within...

1. 58 Posts.
    As the Nasdaq listing looms large and clear, expect it within two weeks, I thought I'd remind people of one of my previous posts regarding Nasdaq listing of another ASX company Unilife and the differences that will apply.

What I said was that because of the business of Unilife that they did it, the listing, more out of need to get cash than appropriate marketing to US investors and their long term interest in price. It was something driven by brokers to get a short term fee.

Prima BioMed should be more compared to the Australian company on the NASDAQ called Heartware Corp Ltd (HIN). The company is now worth over $1.2bn since it has been listed on the NASDAQ. Prima BioMEd is worth $200m and add to that Dendreon is worth $5Bn. Heartware is more appropriate because they are in devices for heart failure and there is a good win beforehand with US investors with companies such as Boston Scientific.
    US investors are interested in Prima BioMed now because

1. Close links to the technology of Dendreon prostate cancer vaccine with Prima BioMed?s CVac ovarian cancer vaccine

2. Investors have made a good win with Dendreon in the US so will invest some of their winnings in PRR.

3. JP Morgan US has made their pick for 2011 to be the top stock pick to be Dendreon

4. Deutsche Bank in the US are very bullish on Dendreon and have a strong buy

5. There is an excellent risk / reward win with PRR a potential 30x upside.

For a good comparison on what should happen with PRR after Nasdaq check this out.
    http://videos.thestreet.com/v/38226504/mad-money-recap-heartware.htm

Just a friendly reminder also it was my idea for the $1 party(ies) and I'm looking forward to it around July/August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.