IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq

1. 375 Posts.

It's not that I want to be on MR's back, but I did feel compelled to try to get an update about where we stand on N as there have been rumours that certain key events needed to be closed before a listing could happen (i.e. close the books on the last reporting year or whatever).

Below is the mail I sent and the response I got.

In essence, I feel assured more than enough that we'll get there with the N. Good old Marty is prompt and to the point.

===>

(removed),I have answered this one many times I have lost count.We are waiting for sec clearance and then we will list on the NASDAQ around 10 days later. This will be when update the market.There is no reason for the delay and we are fully compliant.The NASDAQ shares will trade at 30 to 1 as a ADR. This will help increase liquidity over the next couple of years as US investors will have access to Prima BioMed.Thank you again (removed), support of investors is very important as we couldn't do the great work we do on the cancer vaccine CVac without investors backing.

Regards, Martin

Sent from my iPad

On 06/02/2012, at 12:22 PM, (removed) wrote:

Hi Martin

Sorry to bother you but I have another question - this time about Nasdaq.

1. When do you think you'll be in a position to provide a proper update to market about listing? 
    2. Has SEC offered any timeline indication for a decision? 
    3. Is there any known reason for the long wait? 
    4. If concerns exist (SEC) or if something known needs to still be resolved, can the market be informed of details? 
    5. Do you still believe it will happen as you have said in the past? Your openness is very much appreciated.

Rgds, (removed)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 319519 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 47394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.