VTI 0.00% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

NowingsI was stunned by this 30 years as well, VTI did not exist...

1. pst
    673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Nowings

I was stunned by this 30 years as well, VTI did not exist for that long and also felt BS is not needed in this case, why overdo it, but

there is a simple explanation, whenever 30 years is mentioned it is in a sense of "30 years of experience with the original product source", if VTI is mentioned it is slight misunderstanding and is done by the journalist mainly

30 years came from prof as well, here is the proof in his own words ..., PennDOT is not stupid and know how long VTI exist

all it needs is to do some research properly

R6. How do you determine the drill spacing for injection?
    By experience at many other sites and observing the behavior in adjacent holes during injection.
    However, as explained above we do calculate the Bauxsol™ requirements (using the computer model
    and input data described above) based on the total sulphide mineral concentration in the entire rock
    such that we will have sufficient Bauxsol™ reagent present to neutralize all acidity and bind all metals
    that could ever be produced. The computer model also allows for the application of whatever
    additional safety factor is required, but because, unlike limestone or other lime-type materials, the
    minerals in Bauxsol™ have a very low solubility, there is no risk of loss as a result of natural leaching
    over time. This has been demonstrated over a period of 30 years at Queensland Alumina in Australia.

all the rest you posted about prof/directors is spot on, their check in my view has been paid and their healthy incentives (the only just ones) exist in NTI's 2% of the sell of Bauxsol

that bloody means, you sell first and take 2% of the sell (after the bloody FACT) as yours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22466 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.