ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I don't think it's that way at all, M. Now, I'm not a negative...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't think it's that way at all, M. Now, I'm not a negative nelly like some of the other posters on here, but really, what is there to be positive about, and what has the company done over the past 12 months to create shareholder, or potential shareholder, interest?

Minimal announcements, a perceived failed trial after talking it up big time in the lead up to results being released (2 years ago or whenever it was), the FDA putting a partial hold on things, yet management have remained tight-lipped about it all. They have done the bare minimum as far as reporting and announcements to the market.

While some were obviously happy with what was spoken about at the AGM, I just wish that we didn't have the one day per year where we finally hear something "positive" from the company.

I'm sure there can be progress reports released, expected timelines released, and letting us know of any milestones that have been achieved, even if they are minor. Start gathering some positive momentum, create more interest, and see where we go.

And don't be put off by the haters, just plot our course, weather any storm, and come out the other side where the smooth sailing will be.

At this stage, management are choosing not to cooperate, and as such, I feel that the market is losing confidence by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 51

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 103948983 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31829254 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.