GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi axbci,I understand and I can feel the frustration emanating...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi axbci,

I understand and I can feel the frustration emanating through your words transcribed onto this thread, but as you and many other GMV stalwarts have heard before, it all boils down to patience. GMV is quite renowned for not updating its SH's on its state of affairs, which can have a very negative stigma amongst its members as voiced on numerous occasions on HC. The way forward???

The Nasdaq listing will either make or break the heart of the most earnest of SH's if its not a success. The listing by all accounts, will be in the next 3 - 6 weeks and will have to be a convincing and strong launch to propell GMV forward in the US market, anything else will be a death sentence.

I am in the same boat as you axbci, in that I have sold alot of investments to consolidate them into a dominate GMV portfolio. I still have an unquestionable amount of faith in Dr G and his team and that will continue to be strong as I'm a strong beleiver in there product. Lets just hope that the CFDA will be approved in the short time and we go into the Nasdaq with all guns blazing.

DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.