GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

correction to my last post. It should have read MOU's, not...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    correction to my last post. It should have read MOU's, not IMO's.

GMV is hamstrung at the moment by the Chinese with regard to the uncertainty surrounding the approval of the Prizma Jacket & the Gmed Patch by the CFDA. In the event that GMV has to postpone the listing on the Nasdaq for a possible six mths, it would allow the following contracts to be raised:

Purchase Order from Zingmobile for the Prizma Jacket valued at 3 million,
    Shandong Boletong MOU signed for 67.5 million,
    USA Medtel signed MOU for 10.5 million,
    MOU signed with Greece & Cyprus for 10.5 million,
    MOU signed with India & Taiwan for 405 million, and
    Silverlake has agreed to purchase upto 4,050,000 Prizma Jackets.

Obviously the above contracts are contigent on GMV securing the CFDA Approval. I'm slightly bemused as to why the CFDA Approval is drawing out as long as it has and I say this because the factory was approved back in Oct. Why haven't the OTC approvals been granted???. This is why the loyal LTH's are so frustrated and we have every reason to.

Not only are the faithful SH's frustrated but this also goes for Dr G and his team. What is comforting, is the fantastic team that Dr G has surrounded himself with and only this month, he has secured the services of Dr Rotstein a world renowned and respected Cardiologist.

As I have stated on numerous occassions, GMV would have to be the most undervalued Stock on the ASX. They have a fully integrated device with 24/7 remore monitoring backed up with a cloud platform. Its key advantages are for the use of both the Prizma Jacket and Gmed Patch in hospitals, at home, for emergency services and nursing homes. GMV has the product to truly revolutionise the health system.

Stay positive and demonstrate patience and all our dreams will come through.

Go GMV.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.