LYC 2.59% $6.39 lynas rare earths limited

Nasdaq...

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1867
    As the share price inches up, time itself may provide an opportunity for Lynas to take advantage of a US Nasdaq listing. For those in Oz not familiar with the US markets, the Nasdaq is the major electronic/virtual exchange where companies like Microsoft, Apple and Intel live…

A direct share listing will be a huge plus for Lynas in that we will significantly increase the universe of potential equity investors. There are a number of requirements to achieve a Nasdaq listing and it would appear Lynas meets all conditions but one which is the minimum share price. I have done a bit of research and it initially appeared that price is $3US or $4.13Au…

It has been interesting to watch the volume on the current US (ADR) listing and how it is showing increased attention as time goes on. The average volume has increased significantly over the past few years and is now at a point where it is beginning to attract speculative attention globally. While the story is quite interesting there are many investors that will not touch the ADR particularly if the share price is below $3...

In any event I would expect investor perception of the valuation and potentially the share price to increase significantly with a Nasdaq listing. Lynas is an exciting company sure to pique the interest of technology centric investors, a US listing may help accomplish this…. JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.39
Change
-0.170(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $5.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.55 $6.56 $6.32 $26.75M 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $6.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.39 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.40
  Change
-0.170 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.55 $6.56 $6.32 1069782
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.