TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

nasdaq, page-16

1. 87 Posts.
    mm,

That's the big question isn't it; Do you offload in anticipation of a less than positive announcement, or sit tight and accumulate afterwards? That really is a test of faith.

There is no doubting the technology. I'm an electronics engineer in aviation systems, and have also worked in medical technology. Whilst Intevia doesn't quite have as many exclusive benefits as some believe, I do think it represents a major advance in actuation for many applications.

It comes down to how well TZ can manage and finance this development and growth period before widespread adoption of the technology creates its own inertia and recurring revenue stream. An SP slump now will kill their chance of raising more capital in the near term in my opinion, they just don't have the NAB to support it (90% of net assets are intangible). Clearly their churn rate is also going up with all the new talent coming on board.

I would be comfortable enough to retain my holding, or to build on it, if they can show some smaller orders coming in (<$5M pa). Some reasonable forecasts on the value of the Larson application, Hafele sales, Wired Marine, Data Centres etc would at least indicate whether they will be in a position to pay salaries and other fixed costs out of revenue and not debt. Where is the revised potential market model they promised to release 'in the coming weeks' way back in mid July? I don't think anyone will swallow yet another modely anyway, we want to see real revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.