SHV 3.18% $3.96 select harvests limited

NASS subjective, page-34

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Pre market today:
    Market depth again pre-opening showing very high demand. Looks like investors are very comfortable with their holdings and depth showing negative available share surplus. Not many shares available up to the 5.50 mark. In the natural course of things expect line wipes upwards today but with bots and HFT dirty tricks constantly repressing SP ... upwards movement always a slower struggle. With obvious price suppression would think that holders and newbys alike that current prices aren't going to last long. Instos must be getting full around now and ready to support the SP. Great time for those holding from the $13+ and the more recent $10+ earlier this year to average down and for new investors to get in for the ride up.

Anyway...no news day...except US Fed indicating interest hike due in June...but with Brexit referendum purported for mid June (IF IT HAPPENS) well...who knows? Basically saying market looks steady and volatility index backs this. ST candle and bollinger combination indicative we're at bottom of band so overall I'm calling a solid green day...on low volume. If volume picks up today ...then a very green day. See...how we go...
    GLTAH....the trend is up so for holders consider the opportunity to average down or top up if you haven't done so already....your call of course...but that's the way I'm reading the lay... just my opinion so DYOR.

I think readers are pretty clear about my vies on the over emphasis on this stock regarding almond spot price and believe that it is used almost exclusively by the downrampers to repress SP. Well they don't have a lot to say nowadays ...why...because they've thrashed the only tool they have.

To newbies...the fundamentsks of SHV have come forward in leaps and bounds. Check their anns and check their progress yourselves. It's really not that hard to see. It's evolved brilliantly and growth potential is superb.
    Not upramping ...not a big investor...hate market manipulation...very moderate holder ...but anyway...if you're looking for a really nice stable growth profile with excellent returns do your homework and take this stock seriously...it's no flash in the pan...it's been years in the making...and the team that has bought it this far is conservative and have a vision which their implementing and which is not just good for investors but good for Australia and the environment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.