nasty!!! - and i wonder who supplied...., page-31

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    re: viper, stelep & now gaweb:!!nasty!!! - and i w ..........sigh........

I'll try 1 more time.

I only said that if they (the US) used them (which they said they would not) but if they did...this would be in a bunker penetration to destroy WMD

And that to compare that to using a dirty bomb in London, Paris etc is indefensible.

I also said if the US used them on population centers...I could accept their use as aQ seem hell-bent on using them now.

And as for "What do you think is going to happen to a large number of the non-combatant population of Iraq once the US starts to bomb the Sh!t out of it from 2 thousand feet"

I'd say, 1st off, war is a nasty business and casualties have to occur. We arent and cant revert to bows and arrows with limited casualties

But at least the US - with their smart munitions -seeks to limit the #. As opposed to an aQ attempt to maximise the # and only hit civilians

And lets not forget SH's propensity to place his military assets in the very center of population centers, hospitals and schools.

Your alternative would say....Clever fellow...you win - cause we cant risk civilian casualties.

The question I'd put to you miles...how would you wage the war???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.