TCQ 0.00% $1.03 trinity group

Hi Duminda and mmcp9821Duminda not really sure you can call...

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi Duminda and mmcp9821

Duminda not really sure you can call trinity a reit anymore seeing as they are determined to dispose of their direct property ownership to become more a property and fund manager with some investment in those funds.

mmcp9821
    "part of me even wants to see them lose their management rights! price will tank"

Based on the direction trinity has taken, a loss of any management be it property or fund would not be good in my opinion and cause a little more than a short term "tank" depending on the management rights lost.Thankfully the new managment are taking all the right steps to ensure that Trinity will be seen as transparent in the future.

Now to what I would like to see.I would like them to punt all direct property and fund investments and get a great pile of cash in the bank, then send that cash out to shareholders with the option to invest directly into funds that are under management.This will give shareholders the opportunity to hold shares in an investmentfund/property manager and the ability to directly invest into other funds that suits their own investment strategy.

Trinity has gone from a (developer,fund/property manager,reit,investment fund) to what is looking more like a fund/property manager seems fair to expect them to return capital so people can choose the exposure they want to allocate to the fund management business and if they like it then they can plough that money back into Trinity.

Any thoughts

Cheers k8sy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.