National’s disfunction continues, page-31

1. 87,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    maybe

under normal circumstances - one could easily agree - but, presently - it's anything but normal

we have the covid thing - which - in times of stress - there's a large lean towards incumbency

on top of that - and, in this case - I really think the major factor is that Albo - whether he's a good man, a good politician, a good potential PM or whatever - there's just no getting away from it - he's bad vision - the poor guy has got a good head for radio - he just doesn't look strong. And, he's got a good voice to be a writer.

there's a pic floating about where he's laughing - and, you can see it's genuine ---------- that look would do him a power of good - but, generally - he's this sort of dour weak looking person -- he could get away with it if he had a deep senatorial resonant voice - but, he doesn't - he's got this sort of unmanly tiny voice to go with it

put it all together and it's just not a good powerful look -

compare that to SCOMO - even though he's insensitive, a blockhead etc who flip flops like a fish on a dockside ----- but, he's got a boofhead and a better voice -----------unfortunately - it's what affects people

it's one of the reasons why we have duds as leaders - in all walks of life - corporate, government, military -

if they are tall, they stand straight, they have big heads that look like they can push a stuck door open AND they have a commanding voice -

even if they speak total shit and have brains that match - people listen to them - it's one of the greatest flaws of the human

up against all that ------------ I doubt if Barnaby has handed the election to Labor

I hope you're correct - I would like to see a change - I really can't see how it could be worse

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.