Answer: Adam and eve stay the same, instructional characters in...

1. 15,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Answer:
    Adam and eve stay the same, instructional characters in a work of fiction that evidently helps you sleep better at night knowing what to do with your weenie or clacka. Changing the australian national anthem to "australians all" around 30 something years ago ago did not mean i had to start calling my mum "parent" because one is a general address and the other is specific. A man is still a man and a woman is still a woman, but 2 of them together have a different word (gasp!!!) - people. If you called them 2 ladies you might be a first generation mediterranean immigrant from last century that still hasnt worked out how our language works. That's ok, we are cool with that.

As for your worries about the world being sick etc.....

We actually have alot of protocols in society that help us to navigate safely without ever accidently turning into barbarians or even just absurdities. An example of this would be knowing the difference between surgery and torture, or eating meat and cannabalism. One does not beget the other.

Tough as these subtleties might be for some of us to comprehend, rest assured that they form a complex superstructure of social conduct that prevent the catastrophic "slippery slope" mentality of infantile thinkers from ever taking hold and unraveling our beautifully complex world.

We didnt all turn into trannies when they changed the australian anthem, and i am sure that canadians will probably also be ok.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.