RHY 1.67% 6.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Perhaps a referendum on FIT vs Colostat is required?Remember...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Perhaps a referendum on FIT vs Colostat is required?

Remember that only 40% of people actually return their FIT test through the post. I am absolutely sure that a much higher percentage of this age group visit the doctor at least once per year.

Medicare already cover the cost of many diagnostic blood tests, there is an established framework through GPs and pathology labs for government funded blood testing.

Around 90 million pathology tests are processed in Australia each year, this represents a twofold increase since 2002 when only 45 million were processed. The increase is due to enhanced diagnostic technologies. It is estimated that 32% of the increase in pathology tests by medical practitioners is due to preventative health treatments.

In my opinion, it is more cost effective to tap into the existing GP/Pathology system than to run a completely separate bowel screening program. The added benefit is that more people would be tested. Remember, Colostat uses the same blood draw as cholesterol, iron and all the other tests.

Borano, please accept my thanks for your ongoing points and questions. I am enjoying researching the finer points very much and have certainly learned a lot in the process. I'm feeling more confident about Colostat everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.