AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

national park is a great outcome, page-16

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    My opinions on the issue of coal mining versus clean energy are well known here on HC, for anyone who reads my posts.

Nothing I have said here has anything to do with Getup. I am sure they have better things to do than post here on HC!

Re: "Maybe you would like to tell us about Getups ideas for economically viable and efficient renewable energy, and about all the derelict wind generators around the world" - since you asked, I am a proud part owner of the state of the art Hepburn Wind community wind farm (nothing to do with Getup at all). It is providing clean energy to the local community even as we speak. There is zero chance these will ever become derelict while they are running, well maintained and providing clean energy into the grid.

You can see exactly how much energy the two turbines (recently named Gale and Gusto) are providing here:

http://mistervint.com/hepburn

It was 2.1 MW when I last looked. Yes it fluctuates with the wind velocity, that is one of the draw-backs of renewable energy. But wind energy isn't the fastest growing form of energy generation for no reason.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but Michael did ask and I am simply responding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.