National Service. Good idea imo, page-13

1. 83,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''So your (typical) solution is to just encourage everyone, especially our youth, to just sit around and do nothing to prepare to protect our country in the event it is attacked (by an unknown adversary)!''

is it - why thank you for your, yet again brainless input telling people what their 'thoughts' are

they are not mine, they are out of your head ----------- which is almost always vacuous, it's quite amazing to see you write something instead of regurgitating fox and sky garbage

as to thoughts on 'national service' - you clearly don't read what I write because I've written a lot on national service over the years

my thoughts on it though are not limited to the very narrow field of military -------------- as to ''to just sit around and do nothing to prepare to protect our country in the event it is attacked (by an unknown adversary)!''

moronic drivel

the thing that Australia should be doing is thinking about security - as opposed to defence -- something that not only wackadoodle world cannot distinguish between the two - but, Canberra as well

god it must be sad to live like you --------- waiting about to be attacked by an unknown adversary

let me put you straight --------------- the enemy for Oz is inside Oz ------------- not outside

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.