National Vet Care possible Valuation, page-6

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    To all NVL investors I got some very latest news on this from one of the underwriters top Guy who is well connected. This info is totally accurate as of 1.45 PM today as he said that's when he spoke with the Board etc.

1. ASX has a public holiday in Brisbane due to the Ekka Holiday today so ASX in Brissy is closed so no news today.
    2. Yesterday very late ASX told the company that they will find out Thu morning the date and the time. Most likely Friday as they were fiddling their thumbs as usual.
    3. NVL had a look at GXL results yesterday and thought they were weak as NVL 's Prospectus based Growth of 2.4% is extremely conservative and the real growth would be around 6 or so, unreal that way. Their results would be more than twice better than the GXL's apparently.
    4. Most importantly you know How NVL said last week they settled half of their Clinics 15 or so already as of 6 days ago, guess what they have settled almost all of them as of this morning apparently. These guys are proven managers by the sound of it to date even prior to listing. I am genuinely and sincerely impressed at their professional efficiency.

After this info I realised that like dimaz said market may see NVL actually even better than GXL. So my gut feeling is it could double very very quickly just in weeks by the sound of it. so lets hope Thu we should know. I believe this is great news I reckon, their profit projections in house are way way above prospectus based and they are moving so rapidly. These guys are truly proven players for sure. Good luck to everyone.
    PS: As i always say the market on the day decides what a share's worth is, but having this info is good for us to have a clear idea of the possible open price.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.