It begs the question to be asked if what you are saying is held...

1. 14,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    It begs the question to be asked if what you are saying is held as gospel to ask in all honesty what are the Labor policies on environment and carbon reduction which I remember being 50%as a target, which would under the time line be hard for Australia to reach without any economic hardship to all classes and to the gas and oil industry.

Also what is their stance on coal, for example the Adani coal mine that was fought tooth and nail for at the 12 hour by the qld Labor Government for an agreement with the Indian company Adani, yet Federal Labor opposes the coal mine, is that not the left hand being not with the handshake of the left.

Also the employment in the area would of created a lot of jobs, now I guess there will be none.

The mining sector is of great economic importance to Australia in it's ability to handle great Debt in an over inflated housing market where rents are of such high cruel levels to those struggling to pay them.

If Australia is seen by sophisticated investors with big money as not good for outcome because of this in the mining sector combined say with a fall in the commercial and residential housing sectors, not to mention the lenders like banks probably pulling in the money because of a tightening of commercial laws in that sector and commissions.

Doesn't leave much to look forward to, and the real issues that matter like this are just being swept under the mat because of over focus by media and politics and brownie point scoring i'm better than you stuff antics.

The good ole days of the eighties seem so far away, when Paul said it was the depression we had to have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.