IMC 4.82% 8.7¢ immuron limited

Nationwide Recall of Romaine Lettuce in USA for E.Coli., page-22

1. 11,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5980
    Iv'e been in and out a couple of times, the breakthrough Statement from IMC, will be we are cashflow positive.
    Just have a quick look at PIQ over the past week,, they have secured territories/ Regions under license.. and are approaching Cashflow positive with decnt sales returns and have now given a projection of future sales..
    IMC have not given any projection,,do they have a target? who is charge of Marketing and Sales of the Travelan?
    When that announcements hits the Market plus acceptance by US Military Forces which will follow very quickly by other world forces,, The USA Military is one of the most stringent test platforms... it has to be as they could potentially dose 500,000 active and domestic troops.
    Agree 100% that IMC should invest in promoting product through Travel Bloggers and the Travel Channel.
    Easy to become despondent if you begin to feel trapped,,,, When I start getting twitchy I take solace I may have arrived a little early to the Party,, Just get a great comfy seat, close to the bar with a great view of the band,,, because i think this company will be Thrashing out some new songs and smashing any previous Highs...
    Look at the tight run up from 18c to 42c and then the slow decline on light volume... I'll be back,, with a war chest.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $19.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $601 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57388 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.