CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

native copper page 9 of jorc report

1. 1,363 Posts.
    Well, what can I say but "What a fiasco!!!"

Something is not right here, that is all I can say. I read every page of the JORC release....this tid bit from page 9:
    ???????----------------------------------------------------
    "SGS Minerals Townsville Sample Preparation

? Samples where the Native Copper grain size is less than 2mm were disc ground to approximately 180?. 500g is then cut from the sample and lightly pulverised for 30 seconds to approximately 100?.

? Samples where Native Copper grain size is greater than 2mm were put through a rolls crusher to approximately 3mm. Samples were sieved at 2mm with copper greater than 2mm hand picked out of sample. Material less than 2mm and residue above 2mm was disc ground to approximately 180?. 500g is then cut from the sample and lightly pulverised for 30 seconds to approximately 100?.

The question is.....what happened to the +2mm native copper???? Has it been accounted for? The words suggests the sampled is screened at 2 mm, with the +2mm native copper picked out, then the residue (ie : NO native copper +2mm) recombined with the -2 mm stuff.............

Back to licking wounds.....After the $30 cents to $10 rise, the $10 to $$1 fALL, and now the $4.80 to $2.20 fall, CDU never cease to amaze me. This is certainly NOT the worste day of my CDU life....but it is up there!

Process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.