CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

native copper page 9 of jorc report, page-26

1. 1,584 Posts.
    Process, Driller, Hafnium, Merekat et al,

Excerpt from Chairman's Overview (CuDeco website):

"Las Minerale Central is one of the richest deposits of copper in the world to a depth from surface to 150m within the supergene zone over a central bonanza zone of over 800 metres. In 2006 I, as the Chairman of CuDeco, reported that the Rocklands Group Copper Project was one of the richest copper mines in the world and declared Rocklands would be a "World Class Copper Cobalt Deposit." I say it again this time with more confidence and conviction."

Why is Mr McCrae keeping the above on the website if the JORC doesn't support the find being "one of the richest copper deposits in the world"?

Is the copper in such a rare form of concentration that traditional ways of estimating the resource cannot do it justice and, thus, as a result, the JORC estimate has UNDERSTATED the find?

Or is there more data to come either from continued drilling - or perhaps misplaced somewhere among the thousands of samples and thus overlooked?

I hope so, for the sake of the many people who believed in Mr McCrae.

"Sell when I do," was his advice to shareholders and I hope all comes well in the end.

(Sir) Lunchalot
    Scoffer Extraordinaire
    Disclosure: Lunchalot DOES NOT hold CDU but is waiting to buy in when an upwards resource re-valuation looks likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.