CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

So basically you guys cannot stop yourselves can you ? so even...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    So basically you guys cannot stop yourselves can you ? so even with an update that quite clearly highlights good progress being made while things have been on hold, your true colours come to the fore. Thankfully I can only see a few of the comments being made but there is just no rationale for the comments i can see being made. This clearly highlights to me that far from trying to give any constructive critique on what is occurring you just resort to a race to the bottom with the same tired yes very tired 'oneliners'.

This update is well put together there are acknowledgements of difficult times albeit put very diplomatically 'under less than ideal conditions' that's OK we get that.

Contrary to what was being stated on HC not that very long ago...

'At the end of March, the Rocklands workforce stood at around 240 personnel, consisting of 107 CuDeco employees and approximately 133 contractors; the CuDeco workforce currently has a residential ratio of 70:30 which directly supports the local community by participation and utilising local services'

So '240 personnel' doesn't sound like the mass exodus of workers that was being bandied around not too long ago now does it? also a residential ratio of 70:30 supporting the local community and services, good practice don't you think?

The 'achievements as highlighted in the first two paragraphs are just that... achievements!! that we as shareholders applaud. I do realise that it may not bring the same kind of 'joy'to all but let me tell you as a shareholder it's very very good news. This has come about through a lot of hard work and effort by a new team that need supporting, we know that we are still some way to go..we know that..but it's no longer that 'heart of darkness' feeling, you might not quite grasp where I'm coming from, but others will and surprisingly they are shareholders, funny that.

The very best for the longtermers as usual..

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.