CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Your 'empathy' for 'those pensioners' really comes to the fore...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Your 'empathy' for 'those pensioners' really comes to the fore JTG, 'pensioners' are not what they used to be most of the 'pensioners' holding shares with CDU that I know, seem to know more about the market than you, me and all of the other 'concerned' non holders put together.

(Ah, if they know so much what are they doing with shares in this dog of a company you may ask, well you and many of your cohort don't even own any shares, but you are all here every single day of the week doing nothing else but talking about CDU.

I go away for weeks on end and pop in to have a look and the same non-holders are still here..it totally blows me away, and reassures me there's something else going on...something worthy enough to keep you all hanging around ) I digress..

The 'Pensioners' also have a far longer term perspective than many of the non-holders on the CDU forum, so believe me they can speak up for themselves. No shareholder has liked this situation but all of them are dealing with it in their own way, some good some not so good but many seem to be doing a far better job than many of the detractors who I have to say at times appear apoplectic

Yada Yada Yada that's enough from me

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.