CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

native copper - tiptoeing around the topic??

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    So I've been having a think about CDU.

In my opinion, they really need to dispell the idea that the native copper is just a myth, because right now, that is all I as a bystander make it out to be.

You can call me whatever you like for doubting this native copper thing, but I just don't understand why Wayne and co. are having such a hard time trying to define the stuff at Rocklands. I watched the video again, and for mine it sounds like a whole lot of tiptoeing around the topic.

Time for the hard questions to be asked I think. I know Wayne won't talk to me because I'm not a shareholder and he will just put me in the naughty corner like the rest of the "doubters" who try to talk to him, so let's see if shareholders can shed any light on these matters.

1. Why is it that CDU is the only copper stock in Australia that finds it so hard to infer/measure/indicate their resource via the JORC code? RXM, HGO etc seem to find the JORC code quite reasonable; both have native copper in their prospects.

2. Why is it that, 5 years after the initial resource, and hundreds of drill holes later, they don't have a probable reserve out yet at Rocklands?

3. Why can they estimate the profit margins on the trace mineral credits, but they can't estimate the profit margins on the native copper that is supposedly there?

4. People are talking about $2 EPS. You are talking an annual earnings of $290M based on the current share registry. Someone show the rest of us how this can be sustained over, not just one, but many years.

I'm not trying to force an agenda here, but I reckon it's about damn time that Wayne shows the world that the native copper is really there. Define it via the JORC code, and I think alot of people will start to see some potential in the stock. Until then, it is just a pipedream in my honest opinion, and I would hate to shareholders get burnt if the native copper isn't as good as it is being made out to be.

I don't buy the excuse that the nuggets don't fit into the RC drilling. No other stock has ever had such a problem.

Some of you are probably going to ask why I am even bothering posting on a stock that I don't hold. Truth be told, I just find the story quite interesting and I would like to hear some responses on these matters that I can't for the life of me seem to get my head around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.